Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we may treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By accessing or using our Site, you agree to this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. As a result, please check our Policy periodically for updates.
- This Site collects your personal information.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our customers, the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our company is located in the State of Massachusetts, the United States of America and we host our servers and keep all our data, including your personal data, in U.S-based hosting centers and servers. If your country has laws that do not permit saving of data overseas, please do not use our Site.
- We may share or disclose your personal information.
- To contractors, service providers and other third party service providers we use to support our business. However, these service providers do not have any independent right to share this information (except pursuant to a legal requirement such as a subpoena or warrant).
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any law, court order, legal process, or government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter personally identifiable information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link.We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support at Stratrix.com.